We build dual processor computers for you
for half the price of retail, saving you 50% to 60%. SNP
Computers build each computer by hand. We use all new components. We test and retest
everything before it leaves our shop.
Larger quanties must be emailed to us with quantity, computer type, your
email and phone number. To
Single Celeron PPGA/FC-PGA 266-766Mhz series processors
Single or DUAL FC-PGA Pentium®III 500-1130Mhz series processors
Single Cyrix MIII
Maxium 2.2GHz processing speed
- VIA® VT82C694X (NB) & VT82C696B
- Support AGP 2.0 specification (4X)
- Three 168-pin DIMM Sockets for 3.3V
SDRAM (Ready for
- Maximum: 1.5GB SDRAM
- Award 2MB Flash EEPROM
- Supports Plug and Play 1.0A, AMP 1.2,
Multi Boot, DMI
- Full Support for ACPI revision 1.0
- Supports Plug and Play function
- PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse connectors
- Dual USB Ports
- One - EPP/ECP mode parallel port
- Two - 16550 high-speed serial I/O port
- Audio Ports (Line-in, Line-out, Mic-in,
CD-in and game port)
- Dual PCI IDE interfaces - support four IDE
devices (PIO mode 4,
- DMA Mode 2, Ultra DMA 33/66/100)
- Supports 360K~2.88M Byte, 3 Mode FDDs or
- ATX Power Supply Connector
- Ports, Headers and Others:
- SPDIF In/Out header for digital audio
- IrDA Cable header
- Header for Modem DAA module
- Green, HDD, power indicator LED headers
- CPU and Case Fan headers
- LAN Card Wake Up/Internal Modem Ring
RTC & BATTERY
- VIA® VT82C596B included 256 bytes of
With CMOS SRAM hardware clear jumper
Intel Pentium III 1 GHZ
- The Pentium III processor integrates the P6
Dynamic Execution micro-architecture
- Dual Independent Bus (DIB) Architecture
- A multi-transaction system bus, and the
Intel® MMX media enhancement technology.
- Offers Internet Streaming Single
Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) Extensions, 70 new instructions enabling advanced
imaging, 3D, streaming audio and video, and speech recognition for an enhanced Internet
- Pentium III processors come equipped with
an advanced transfer cache and advanced system buffering to meet the higher data bandwidth
requirements of today's environments.
512MB PC133 RAM STICKS
- 512MB PC133 SDRAM DIMM
- 7.5ns, Gold Leads
- Unbuffered 32x64 168pins 3.3v
- LIFETIME MFG WARRANTY, 99.5% compat, 6
- True PC 133, Athlon/Intel approved
WINDOWS 2000 PROFESSIONAL INSTALLED
- The reliable desktop and laptop operating system for businesses of
all sizes Built on NT Technology, Windows 2000 Professional offers rock-solid reliability
and improved manageability that simplify desktop management. And its integrated Web
capabilities and broad support for mobile computers and hardware devices make it easy for
business users to connect to the Internet and work anywhere, anytime.
- Windows 2000 Professional is built upon the rock-solid reliability
of Windows NT technology, which makes it significantly more reliable than either Windows
95 or Windows 98 technology. Reliability improvements in Windows 2000 Professional make it
even more stable than Windows NT Workstation. Windows 2000 Professional offers high system
uptime, dynamic system configuration and resilience to application failures.
- The support for standards-based security in Windows 2000
Professional protects corporate data in stand-alone and networked environments. Windows
2000 Professional offers a set of built-in tools that make it easier to deploy and manage.
In addition, Windows 2000 Professional offers an intelligent user interface that adapts to
the way users work thereby making the users more efficient.
- Windows 2000 Professional extends the capability of notebooks
through support for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), Smart Battery and
Advanced Virtual Private Network (VPN). It enables users to Work Anywhere, Anytime through
support for offline folders and files. The improved hardware support in Windows 2000
Professional includes support for the latest hardware standards, including Universal
Serial Bus (USB), Infrared Data Association (IrDA), and IEEE 1394.
- Windows 2000 Professional is designed to make it easier for
organizations to embrace the Internet. The built-in Internet Explorer (IE), a tightly
integrated browser, provides users with a faster and richer Internet experience. With
support for Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and Extensible Markup Language (XML), it offers a
powerful platform for developers to create highly scalable end-to-end e-commerce and
line-of-business web applications.
80GB Maxtor Hard Drive
- Maxtor DiamondMax 80.9 Gb Ultra Dma 100 . ATA 100.
- 2MB Sdram Cache buffer for data transfer up to 100mb per sec and a
sub-9.0 average seek time.
VooDoo5 5500 Video Card
- The Voodoo5 5500 PCI from 3dfx is the next stage in the
evolution of ultra-high resolution gaming. Utilizing a revolutionary
scalable architecture, the Voodoo5 5500 PCI features dual 3dfx VSA-100 chips for more 3D
horsepower. Working in parallel,
these processors produce over 667 Megatexels per second to create extraordinary 3D worlds
in vivid 32-bit color. Boasting
state-of-the-art Real-Time Full-Scene HW Anti-Aliasing, the exclusive T-Buffer
Digital Cinematic Effects engine, 64MB of
graphics memory for top performance and support for 2D resolutions as high as 2048x1536,
the Voodoo5 5500 PCI gives
today's PC gamers the raw 3D power and premium 2D performance they crave.
- General Features
- Full-Scene HW Anti-Aliasing
FXT1 and DXTC Texture Compression
128-bit 2D, 3D and video processor
64MB graphics memory
667-733 Megatexels per second peak fill rate
8-bit Palletized Textures
2k x 2k Textures
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Platium
- Dolby Digital 5.1 and Analog Surround Sound Experience full 5.1
surround sound in either digital or analog output! Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1
provides surround sound on your PC with built in support for two-, four-, or six- speaker
- You'll get superior Dolby Digital 5.1 sound quality by connecting
a Cambridge SoundWorks DeskTop Theater DTT3500 Digital speaker solution to the digital-out
connector on Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1. Or connect the Sound Blaster Live! Platinum
5.1 to analog devices such as the Cambridge SoundWorks DeskTop Theater DTT2200
speaker solution or any Dolby Digital-ready home stereo system to experience crystal-clear
audio. Live!Drive IR with Wireless Remote The innovative Live!
- Drive IR allows you to simultaneously connect both digital and
analog devices such as MIDI instruments, MiniDisc, external digital audio devices, and
headphones - all from the front of your PC instead of the back. The Sound Blaster Live!
Platinum 5.1 also comes with an easy to use wireless remote control for simple navigation
of audio playback and entertainment. This hardware and software solution allows you to
convert your PC into an entertainment system ideal for a home theater environment. Quality
Digital Signal Processor The revolutionary EMU10K1 Digital Signal Processor gives you all
the power you need to create crystal-clear audio files. Because processing and playback
remains entirely digital, your files maintain the highest level of audio quality with
settings optimized for headphones, two, four, or 5.1 speakers and home stereo systems.
- The Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1 provides hardware
acceleration for EAX, Microsoft® DirectSound® 3D, and DirectSound® gaming and it
produces up to 32 3D hardware-accelerated channels, up to 64 hardware-accelerated
channels, or up to 1024 voices. With support for real time digital effects like reverb,
chorus, echo, flanger, pitch shifting, vocal morpher, ring modulator, auto-wah or
distortion, the power provides an overwhelming audio experience. EAX EAX is a
collection of powerful, innovative audio technologies. Developed by Creative's world class
audio scientists and built into groundbreaking Personal Digital Entertainment (PDE)
Solutions, EAX is changing the way audio is experienced. EAX adds interactive,
high-definition audio to the Sound Blaster Live! Platinum 5.1 with 3D audio technology and
5.1 analog and digital sound, to enjoy a premium audio experience in music, movies, and
games. Customize your favorite MP3 songs with "Concert hall", "Jazz
club" or other environment effects to add an extra dimension to your Internet Audio
files. And in Creative Multi-Speaker Surround (CMSS) mode, you can upmix stereo sources
into 5.1 output.
- Complete Internet Entertainment Solution The Sound Blaster Live!
Platinum 5.1 is the ultimate audio entertainment solution for Digital Music and Internet
Entertainment. Creative PlayCenter 2 provides a full 320 kbps encoder with up to 9x
digital audio acceleration to allow you to create high quality, compact digital audio
files. It allows you to rip and organize your entire music CD collection into either MP3
or WMA formats, transforming your PC into a massive digital music jukebox. Also included
is Creative MediaRing Talk which allows you to make free PC-to-PC calls and PixMaker
(Creative Edition), allows you can create 360 degree interactive webpages in 3 simple
steps - Snap, Stitch and Publish! Live!Ware Sound Blaster Live!
- Platinum 5.1 is fully supported by the Live!Ware upgrade program.
This program is your direct vehicle to future product features and enhancements. Simply
visit www.soundblaster.com, download the latest Live!Ware software upgrade and
re-programmable EMU10K1 processor to continuously enhance your audio experiences.
DVD 8X CD ROM 40X
- Disc Data Capacity CD-ROM: Mode 1: 656MB
Mode 2: 748MB
- DVD-ROM: Single Layer : 4.7 GB Dual Layer :
- Data Transfer Rate CD-ROM : Mode 1, 40X
Speed, 2145 ~ 4800 KB/s
- DVD-ROM: Single Layer, 8X Speed, 4455 ~
- Access Time Digital Audio Extraction: 4 -
- Random Access Time:
- Data Buffer Size: 512Kbytes Driver
Reliability (MTBF) 125,000 POH (20% Duty Cycle at Room Temperature)
- 5 1/4", half height, E-IDE interface, MMC2 compliant
- Buffer under run proof
- Small CPU bandwidth consumption
- Vibration absorber system (VAS)design
- Flash ROM supports on line programming capability
- BURN-Proof technology protect from Buffer Under Run Error. This
allows the user to do other work on their PC while recording data and prevents the
creation of a useless disc.
PHONE/FAX/DATA MODEM 56k v.90
- REAL V.90 DRIVERS!!! NO download/upgrade needed Complete 56K
- Uses most recent Lucent DSP Chipset #1646T00.
- Full 56K with K56flex Compatibility PCI Interface modem
- Voice from handset DSP modem Comes with original Lucent drivers
- Comes with BitWare or Trio application software on CD Lucent
Chipset #1646T00 V.90 technology
- Win 95/98 Plug-n-Play Free Bitware for Windows Included Windows
95/98/2000 and NT compatible
1.44 mb floppy
- Compact 1 inch height size
- Dual read channels
- Low acoustic noise
MID ATX 300 WATT MIDI TOWER CASE
- Sleek Modern Design ATX Power supply
supports the latest features such as Stand By mode and Software Shut-down.
- 4 3 1/2 Bays (2 external)
- 4 5 1/2 Bays (2 external)
OPTICAL MOUSE CONFIGURED (mouse not
- No need for a mouse pad
- The Optical Mouse uses an infrared sensor to
detect the surface!
- The infrared sensor lights up on the bottom tip of the
mouse to indicate it is detecting the surface.
- With no ball or other parts to clean, there will be no
more skipping of your mouse causing you frustration.
- The Optical Mouse offers smooth and precise
- Other features include three programmable buttons for
navigation of the Internet, programmable scrolling
wheel button, a command button and a pop-up menu
- (Mouse not included)
All contents ©1998-2001 DualProcessorComputer.com!